Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dancing with the Muse

Today was a great day to dance with the Muse!!! My muse not only dances but some days she sings!! Today was a dancing and singing day!!! I got chapter 3 roughed in! I still have to do all the punctuation and spelling checks but at least the ideas are captured on the paper! I am liking where the story is going!!!
For those of you who have not met me before-- Hi! LOL And I not only do art of about any kind, but am finding that I love writing Fairy Tales for Adults! Not for adults because they have adult content, or what we consider adult-- like sex, violence and all that nasty stuff!! No-- these are storeys about the Wee Folk and how they live ! Thay are too long for children's stories-- little children can't keep attention that long! But I do find my adult friends enjoy the Wee Folk visits!! Two of my closest friends are writers! One is doing her first book and one has a masters in Journalism! They are encouraging me to publish my stories! In fact this latest one seems to be trying to be a book-- not just a short story! I say Seems to Be because I have no idea what will come next!! When I write I feel like I am just taking dictation from higher source!! I sit here at the computer and just write one word after the other with no thought ahead or behind!! It is so odd!!! It flows just as smoothly as water out of a pitcher!! I just follow along!!! So, I hesitate to take any credit for the stories!! I call them Muse Bbbles!!! Just like a bubble, it is there bright and shiny and fresh one moment-- and gone the next!!! So, I play with the Muse Bbbles till they pop for the day! Tomorrow, the muse may sing again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy