Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Monday, January 26, 2009

Silver Mist on the Lagoon

Today was one of those million doller days!! If I were making a movie, that is how much it would have cost to create the mists that floated across the lagoon today! Thick as a storm cloud, it settled in during the night and stayed all day!! No sunlight hit the ground without being filtered through a gray fuzz lens! I half expected a ship manned by pirate skeletons to drift up to shore at any moment! I imagined hearing "Land Ho!" and the sounds of bones clanking and shipboards creaking! It was a great day to write a ghost story!!! Unfortunately, I am in the middle of a Fairy Story and have no time for Ghosties right now!!! Maybe later the mists will return and I will explore the Ghosties on the Lagoon then!
I started Chapter 4 today-- just a start!! My muse was a bit mournful today so we just gave in to the sighs of the day and took a nap! LOL Some days are given to Creation and others are given to rest! We need both! So-- maybe tomorrow I will play with my Muse again!! I think I will have a Muse Tea Party in the morning!!! I will make my Fairy Tea Cakes and have some lovely tea with flavored cream!! I will set it up in front of the fireplace and invite her to come!! Bet she will-- no one can resist my Fairy Tea Cakes!! Then she will whisper in my ear as she dictates another chapter of the story! I will sit right here and type as fast as my fingers can fly-- and before long the chapter will be done! I can hardly wait to see what is going to happen in the next part!!!

Have a great day tomorrow-- and do something fun!!!

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy