Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Saturday, January 24, 2009

What I saw today!

Today was another glorious day!!! I do hope your day was the same!!! I found myself with 2 hours to myself! That may not seem like mutch to some of you-- but I have a retired husband hooked to my hip most of the time! LOL We do have a great time together-- but it is still fun having a bit of "girl time" once in a while!!! Today I went shopping in a big crafts mall! I did not see any fairy pictures or fantasy art of any kind! Lots of leftover Christmas stuff that looked like it needed to be packed up for next year! I did find a bath tub for one of the sculpts I have in mind to do!! Yippppeeee!!! And I found a pink polka dot bracelet and ear rings!! Cool!!! Now-- I will find me a really cute shirt and be all set! I am thrilled easily!!! :-) I saw some cute shirts-- embroidered designs all over the front-- but way too small!! Then a pair of big-hulio sized white sunglasses-- OMG they were so cute-- but would not fit right over my glasses-- and since I do like to see where I am going-- they were left on the counter! Not much else cute-- oh yeah-- one thing-- a coin purse made out of baby socks!!! LOL I got teal with a butterfly on it hahaha-- so weird it was cute! Better than change scattered in the bottom of my purse, never to be seen again!!
What did you find today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy