Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Saturday, February 7, 2009

What woud you do?


I bought this beautiful little fairy on ebay! It was described as being in excellent condition! When I got her she was broken in 2 places on one leg! It had been clumsily repaired-- even the armature in the leg had been removed! Then they added a feather boa that was glued around the leg at the breaks!! I only paid $15 for her-- and broken or not-- I ADORE HER!! She is not being sent back!!! I will repair her and give her wings-- which were missing!! the night I bought her I was up at midnight-- so I checked in on ebay -- fairies to see what was being sole!! She was almost at closing time and when I saw her face I knew she was mine-- regardless of price!!! No one bid against me at that time of night!!!
So-- I am looking for the best glue to glue polymer to polymer-- when I can't re-cure it!! Her clothes and hair are glued on and I have no idea what they used!! I took off the ugly boa and she is so much happier!! Now-- waiting for friends to tell me what glue to use!! Then new wings-- and my little Darlin will be fine! No re-sale value-- but I wanted her for me!!
Some would send her back-- but not me-- not this wee fairy!!! She looked at me and I knew she wanted to be mine!! Guess she knew I would make her well-- and loved!
Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy