Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Friday, February 6, 2009

Book update

The book is coming right along!! Thank God for Spell check!!!! Chapter 5 is written and most of it has had the first revision-- consisting of spelling, punctuation and general polishing! so far so good!!! I am happy with the way it is working out!!! Wonder how much more there is for this book? I already see at least one or two follow up books!! Oh my!!! Where is all this coming from? Wherever it is-- it is fun!!

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy