Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Sunday, February 1, 2009

Setting up Shoppe

Today I spent lots of time trying to set up my shoppe on blue fuzzy Slipper (from now on-- called FuzzB)!
Now I have to upgrade my Pqay Pal so I can have the check out and baskets and who knows what all!!
And-- I also have to renew my Master's Talents licens!!
And-- still need to find out if I can use that name on stuff but keep the new name as a subsiderairy or branch of Talents!
Wish someone could help me thru this stuff!! Sigh
Guess I will have to sketch my own hedders!! No one is getting back to me about helping with that-- and I know NOTHING about graphics!! So-- old school-- will sketch and water color my own pic then take a picture of it-- or scann it if I can get this darn scanner to work!!! I deleated a file and it hasn't worked since-- and I don't know what to put back or how!!

I am too old for this mess!!!-- ok enough bitching and sighing!!!
Will start again tomorrow!!! Tried doing it today with headaches all day-- dumb dumb dumb!!!
I will be my Sassy Self tomorrow!! Forgive the bad day!!

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy