Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Adventures-- Store and

Today is an exciting day!! I am branching off of The Master's Talents and having my own business!! We have had MT for so long-- and I just want to play with my stuff for a while!!! I sent out a poll to my friends to help with the name and logo choice!! I know-- I have to have the final decision but it is fun to see how the image and name strike people!!
I am going to sell all kinds of art that I make!! I am one of those artists who loves to play with all sorts of things!! So-- I can't just name it something that covers one thing!!! It has to be girly and fantasy like!! Was going to name it the same as this blog-- but then I figured people would think it was children's clothes or something!!
Went to town today but my muse did not rear her pretty head to help me with Chapter 5 of the TSST!!! Maybe tomorrow!! But she gave me the image for the Cover of the book!!! Yay-- got that firmly planned!!! So-- I now have-- Title, Cover, and first 4 chapters!! Oh yeah-- and the sculpt of the main Character!! So-- good start!!
Met our new neighbors Today! They are about our age-- early retired too and with some common interests!!! Yay!!! Susan loves Junkin and antiquing and also does some art/crafts! Should be a fun neighbor!! Guess the men will have to find their own common ground-- though Poppie and Gary like fishing--LOL
Looking forward to getting Gay, Susan and I together for a Girls Day Out!!! Who knows, they may be some of my first members of the "The Art Sisterhood" -- when I get that up and rolling!!! Want to join? Ground floor membership available!!! Right now I see no need for dues-- unless we have to move into a building or something to do a Gallery together!! For now-- it is Meat, Great and Eat! Covered dishes and visiting will be the plan for the first few meetings until we see where everyone would like to go with this!! Mostly, I want a close knit group of women and time for a real Sisterhood of women who love art!!! We can plan shows together-- discuss pro's and con's of shows we have done and share booth space!!! We can help new artists and just kick back on the porch and visit!! Women just don't have the sister support and neighborhoods like we used to!! I think we need it!!! Even my On line Artist Friends will be joining! Then we can travel to their areas to do good shows together! Or they can put their art in our gallery-- if we do one!! Who knows where the Muse might take us? Fun to find out!!!

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy