Welcome to Sassy's Wee Folks World!

Hello! Welcome toSassy's Wee Folks World!! I love the world of Fairys, Elves, Pixis, Mermaids, The Good Folk and all the creatures of The Relm!! From a young age I believed in many things unseen! You see, I am visually imparred, according to the rest of the world! But a strange thing happened!! I learned that there is more in the world than just what you can See by Looking!! You must See by Believing! So, I choose to believe in all sorts of things-- the only criteria is that they be Wonderful!!!
If you are like minded, or just need a bit of joy and wonder in your life-- Welcome Home!! You have found your Muse's Playgropund!! Have fun, smile and dare to explore the unknown!!!

Sassy



Friday, February 13, 2009

Hay-- new Wallpaper!

Hay there!!! Someone is decorating the place for me!!! Yeeee Haw!!!!! Look at our new Wallpaper!!! How pretty!!!My little fairy at the hedder is gone-- bet we are going to get a new one!!! Maybe I will put in the Wingstress Shop!!! Yup-- think so-- at least for now!!
Thanks-- mystery decorater!!!

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a coment-- great! I am starting a forum for all folks who enjoy the Fairy Realm and all of the various charactures who live there! Commenting here will get you invited-- if you be nice! LOL

Sassy